BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Amee Fisher- Zumba

Hello! My name is Amee Fisher! I have been happily married for twelve years to my dream man, I have three beautiful boys: Colby who is 9, Calem who is 7, and Cason who is 20 months!  You can always find me at one of my kids sporting events or teaching a Group Fitness class!  I first began teaching fitness classes that included kickboxing and step aerobics in 1998.  After graduating from college, I worked full time and then began having babies.  I returned in the fitness world in 2004 when I became Stroller Fit Associate Instructor Certified.  I increased my education with certifications and trainings over the years to include AFAA Group Fitness, BTS Group Power, BTS Group Centergy, Pilates-Body, Zumba, Zumbatomic, Turbo Kick, Hip Hop Hustle, & Aquatics Fitness.  I have taught free style and pre-choreographed classes and truly love what both style offer clients! I believe I am fulfilling Gods Mission by teaching women how to eat correctly, & enjoy working hard to be healthy so that in return they can be the best wives and mommies for their families!  Building a healthy, happy, strong, & confident body and mind is truly what I believe this "working out thing" is all about!!

Come Zumba with Amee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment