BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Updated Testimonial- Magen Reaves

Hey FuSion!

Well since my last testimonial blog (you can find under April) I have been teaching Turbo 3X a week, Bikini Boot Camp for 12 weeks, & taking additional classes wherever I can. I promised to update you so, here it is! Everyday I am determined to CHANGE, I do have those "slacker" days, BUT when it happens I try to make up for it!! My BIGGEST CHALLENGE is trying to realize I can NOT out train a BAD DIET! Mexican food IS and ALWAYS will be my weakness!! If I could eat better I would be getting quicker results BUT man do I LOVE food LOL My youngest turned ONE this past Saturday so, now that "I just had a baby excuse" seems to far for me. Time to hit it and hit it hard! Here is my progress...

Sept 2010 (Take it easy I had my baby in June LOL)



April 2011- (Have gone through a few hair colors as well)



June 2011-





Bikini Boot Camp Round 3 begins Monday, still have some open spots! Text/Call 786-7786 to get your spot TODAY! :) Would LOVE to help any and every one achieve ANY & ALL goals you are wanting to accomplish! Love my TK girls more than you will ever know, you make working out MORE than FUN!! Thank you for loving TK as much as I do and giving me a chance! FuSion LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment