BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Shelli Phillips- EVERYTHING :) LOL

Hi! I am the proud owner of Fusion Fitness! This studio has truly been a dream come true for me.  I have been a fitness instructor for 8 years. I have a total of 12 different certifications, and I currently teach Hip Hop, Zumba, Turbo Kick,Yoga, and PiYo.  I absolutely love what I do, and words could never express how it feels to know you have touched someone's life in such a positive way.  My husband and I, along with our four amazing children, moved to Lubbock in March of 2010 and we love it here! We have met so many wonderful people, and we are incredibly proud to call Lubbock our new home!  I invite you to come visit our studio and see just how much fun working out can actually be!!!!
Fusion Love, Shelli

No comments:

Post a Comment