BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Veronica Sanchez- Yoga & Pilates

My name is Veronica Sanchez and I am from Albuquerque, NM. I am a current graduate student at Texas Tech getting my masters in Counseling. I got started in yoga seven years ago when I started getting neck pains and back pain that would not go away. Medicine didn’t help and someone told me that I should try yoga. At first I was hesitant. I never thought that yoga would help. After my first class, I was hooked. It changed my entire life and ever since then I have wanted to pass on what I have learned to others. I am currently getting my RYT 200 hour certification. I also started to become interested in Pilates. I then decided to get my ASFA certification in teaching Pilates and now I teach both. I truly believe the two complement each other and great results happen from each of them. I have been teaching at the Rec center at Texas Tech for about two years. I have also taught at other local studios. I am always looking for a new opportunity and a new way to meet people. I am so excited for this new journey that I am about to go on and to pass on what I know to more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment