BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 24, 2011

Bikini Boot Camp Testimonial- Rachel James

BBC... What can I say but Wow!! I still remember the day I signed up for round one, I was sick in bed with pneumonia with nothing to do but check Facebook and the Fusion Fitness comment came through about Bikini Boot Camp spots filling up fast , didn't know what it was but the name had such a cool sound to it I had to do it. Probably should have asked what time before I committed to 6 weeks! When Shelli told me 6am, I remember thinking... AM?!?!?!... Ick!! I decided though, ya know what? If you can make it through that you can do anything, I blame the pain killers for that can do attitude, LOL!
Best decision I ever made, I was so excited to get started that I picked out my outfit two days before (cause really ladies don't we work out better when we look and feel good)

First day and everyday since I am so glad I kept that commitment to myself. As women we don't like to disappoint others, I am glad I held myself to that same standard, cause really we are all worth it!
I knew I was gonna feel better what I didn't anticipate was the friendships I would make and boy have I made some great ones!! Nothing bond us better than pain and  misery (so kidding, sorta ;) )
I highly recommend BBC to anyone who wants to lose some inches, make some great friends, have an excuse to buy new shoes and clothes and generally just feel like "I am woman hear me roar!"


It's been one of the greatest, hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done!

Rachel
BBC Veteran
Round one and two!!

*** We are ALWAYS looking for testimonials!! If you have ANYTHING at all you would like to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email it to--- megsmitty2004@yahoo.com! Thank you Rachel, we have LOVED having you at BBC! You have come so far and we are so proud and happy for you! You hold a dear spot in our hearts. Thank you for giving us a chance and being so sweet all the time! We love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment