BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Analissa Jiminez- Testimonial

At Fusions 1 Year Fab Friday event, I was drenched in sweat sitting next to some pretty awesome girls chowing down on some pretty amazing cucumber sandwiches when I heard Shelli ask “would anyone like to come up and say anything?” I was so tempted to jump up but I didn’t want to ruin the moment because I knew I would bust out balling.

When I first heard of fusion it was located between Frankford & Milwaukee and I tried Zumba. I remember being so embarrassed because I couldn’t move and I had absolutely no rhythm. One thing that I will never forget is how nervous I was because I always felt so self conscious and embarrassed to work out in front of other people, but when I walked in Shelli was there and had the warmest, biggest smile and made me feel like I could conquer the world. I didn’t go back to Fusion for a while because I allowed life to get in the way; I had gained so much weight and was so miserable. In February 2011, I started a new job and was organizing my little office space and storage room, I suddenly became faint and dizzy and thought I was going to pass out. I was so embarrassed but told my co workers and headed straight to the ER. There the doctors took blood, did a MRI & Cat Scan. I was so scared when the doctor told me it could be a blood clot or heart problem because of my weight. He put me on a steroid and inhaler and nicely told me to watch my diet. I was so upset with myself and knew that I needed changes. I got on Facebook and saw everyone post updates about how they were excited to go “shake it @ hip hop” or “kick it out @ turbo kick” I decided to give it another shot.

After Turbo Kick, Zumba and Hip Hop, I was hooked, I decided to join weight watchers and enroll in Bikini Boot Camp. Since March 2011 I have lost over 23lbs, over 15 inches, threw away all medications including the inhaler and even plan to get Zumba certified in September. I walk better, talk better & sleep better!! I am currently in my second round of Boot Camp and on occasion my Fusion girls pull quadruple classes because we just cant get enough!! I am never looking back and I am so thankful for Shelli, Magen and all the instructors who maintain a professional but most of all encouraging atmosphere & welcome everyone with open arms. This is only the beginning of a life changing journey and I just cannot get enough of my Fusion family!!!
~Analissa Jimenez

Check out her BEFORE PHOTOS and AFTER PHOTOS




You can catch Miss Analissa FRONT ROW to the LEFT at A LOT of our classes! This girl is inspiring, motivating, and determined! Thank you for sharing your story Analissa! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I think I speak for EVERYONE when I say WE LOVE YOU!! Keep up the AMAZING work and can't wait for SEPTEMBER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment