BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 20, 2011

Magen Reaves- Turbo Kick & Bikini Boot Camp

I heard about FuSion Fitness from a friend on Facebook. She had posted she was going to "Zumba" I messaged her asking, "What was a Zumba?" LOL I had never heard nor seen Zumba, I didn't even know Group Classes existed. After her explaining what a Zumba was I was totally interested. My first class I walked through the door and was greeted with 50 smiles! Everyone was SO friendly! I got my Zumba on and fell in LOVE with the concept of Group Classes and the fact I left drenched in sweat BUT with a SMILE on my face! I have never been a "gym" person SO this was a whole new world for me!!

I have a 2yr old daughter, Preslee, who you probably see running around the studio on a daily basis. My youngest, Blain just turned ONE :( After having my baby boy Blain I wanted to get into GREAT shape and show people that just because you are a mom doesn't mean it's all out the window! Moms can be hot and can be fit! After taking Zumba I started trying other classes, Zumba was fun but, I just couldn't Salsa like those girls LOL. I immediately fell in LOVE with Shellis Hip Hop & Kiss My Abs. I got to do cardio then tone, LOVED IT!! I had began taking classes late July. Early September I had heard FuSIon would be hosting a Certification for Hip Hop Hustle & Turbo Kick. I had never seen either one but, when I heard Hip Hop I was sold! If you got certified in both classes you got an amazing discount so, I went for it! I had never seen TK or even heard of it. I honestly went into the certification knowing "I will never use this"

After seeing the famous Ashlee Hamilton do TK I LOVED it but, did not for a second think it was something I would ever be able to teach!! A friend/co worker at the time, Nancy, got certified in TK as well and started teaching it the next week! I went to every single one of her classes from Sept- Nov. I was hooked on TK!! I had been attempting to teach Hip Hop and it just wasn't my thing, I was a better participant. After obsessing over TK I BEGGED Shelli to let me have a shot at it! I was on the schedule and have been since November as a TK Instructor!! TK & FuSion have my heart!! I have seen amazing results from TK and am proud to say I am walking proof with hard work and dedication IT WORKS!!! I have met some of the most amazing people through FuSion! I have never seen a place with so many women wanting to make a difference! There is no judging, FuSion is a FAMILY! I highly encourage everyone to check out FuSion! The hardest part is walking through the door, after that it's a walk in the park... well a very sweaty walk in the park :)

Back in March Shelli and myself got the idea of putting together a Boot Camp. We didn't want to just call it Boot Camp though, it had to be something FUN something CATCHY!! After many ideas we came up with BIKINI BOOT CAMP! No you don't work out in a Bikini and no you may not leave wearing that TWO PIECE from High School BUT I promise you you will leave MOTIVATED to do both!!! BBC is not an over night fix, it is a 6 week program set up to almost jump start the NEW & IMPROVED you!! We are here to help in anyway, we want to help in any and every way!!! We are always enrolling! Text/Call 786-7786 to reserve your spot today!!!

And as for me well I plan on teaching group classes til my day comes! I am getting certified in Body Pump soon so, be on the look out for some changes at the studio :) I am a proud momma of my 2yr old daughter and 1yr old son. I have been married for a year and have a shoe shopping problem! :) I love making a difference and hope to change MANY lives!!! Can't wait to meet you!!

See ya for some Turbo Kick

Mondays 6pm
Wednesday 6pm
Saturday 9am!

BBC enrolls for 5-6am and 6-7am! Reserve your spot today!! :) Much LOVE FuSion Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment